Friday, February 1, 2008

wOooOooHoOoo!!! dOwn @ WI tOdaY!!!

So I'm down 1.6!!! I'm thrilled with this loss! I've been OP for a while now and it's really working! I'm down a total of 5 pounds! It's funny cause in the past when I wasn't really working the program, a 1.6 loss would not satisfy me at all! I would be upset and just give up because it was too slow!! But now that I'm actually working the program I'm so happy to see this kind of loss!

My office was closed today due to the snow storm! So I get to stay home!! I'm very excited to be able to lounge all day and do nothing but nap and watch movies... I think I'll try and get some AP's while shoveling the driveway... not sure if the gym will be open and really I hate driving in this kind of weather!

This weekend I don't have to much going on we're just going to relax and not do to much... my parents are leaving to Cuba on Sunday and i'll be driving them to the airport... and of course trying to sneak into their luggage! I need a vacation soooo bad! Ash and I were thinking of going away somewhere in March or April.... we'll see how that goes....

Anyway! off to bed for nap #1...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss! That is awesome! :0) Enjoy your nap! I think I might take one today too! :P

Jamie Lyn said...

Congrats on the loss!!!

TinyTrim said...

Congrats on an awesome weigh-in!