Monday, February 4, 2008

HorRibLe WeeKeNd!!

So this weekend no rules applied to being OP!!! I made the worst decisions ever including Harveys, Chocolate, Desserts!, and on and on and on! I dont know what the heck happened! I was just craving all of this stuff! the worst part is, everytime I ate something bad, I felt sooooo gross! I don't know why I did this to myself!!
But I'm moving on! in the past I would let this kill me and I'd give up completly, but I came packed to work with tons of fruits, veggies, water and great choices! I plan to go to the gym after work and getting a bunch of AP's!
Lets see how it goes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww hun, it happens! Don't worry though, drink up your water and eat lots of fruits and veggies! :0)

TinyTrim said...

Hey, we all have moments like this. I'm glad to hear you're not letting it get you down! Journal it and move on. As long as we're making more good choices than bad ones in the long run, we're further ahead!