Wednesday, February 13, 2008

hAppy hUmp dAy! LOL

Today is Wednesday (hump day) LOL...
I've been feeling so tired lately! I don't know what the heck is going on with me!! maybe its cause I'm getting old!! lol
Yesterday was my 26th birthday!! it didn't feel like my birthday! i remember when I was little I used to get soooo excited when it was my big day and I always felt so special! but now it's just another day! we're having dinner tonight for my b-day (my sister was working last night, and I wanted her to be home) my moms making my favorite, chicken parmesian and penne ala-vodka... mmmmm and my sister is baking me a cake... I'm not a big fan of cake but my favorite is the store bought "box" cakes, with the store bought icing LOL YuMMY!!
I've been OP but not working out still... I'm just soooooo tired!!
Hope everyones doing well! Does anyone even read this?? lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read! lol. Glad to hear you had a nice birthday! Eek, I turn 20 in September. That's sooo scary to think about! Sometimes I wish I was still a kid... where I didn't have to worry about anything and I had no responsibility! Haha.