Thursday, February 21, 2008

i gOt mY X-Box 360!!

booooooooooooooyahhhh!! I finally got my X-Box last night! I'm super excited! I was supposed to get a Wii but I couldn't find it anywhere and I became addicted to Ash's X-Box 360 so I went out and bought one with my birthday money! I found a great deal at Rogers and I put it on hold yesterday morning! and Ash and I went to pick it up! yay!!
Other then that exciting news! Nothing else much is going on! I'm still OP but I feel like I'm losing motivation! not on the food part but the working out part! I cant get myself to go to the gym at night or after work because I'm jsut sooooo exhausted! It's tooo cold to go for walks and I'm just not sure what else I can do! I need a kick in the ARSE!
Anyway back to work! It's gotten really crazy around here! boooooooo! LOL
Hope everyones doing well!

2 comments:

Jamie Lyn said...

>>Kick in the arse!!!<< Get to the gym lol.

I totally hear you. I am very unmotivated after a long day at school or placement. The first thing I think of is my nice warm bed and the t.v. Good job for staying OP!

Momma Bear said...

Great work staying OP! :)

And a belated happy birthday!