Friday, February 22, 2008

It's fRidAy!!!!!

Ok so I was soooooo tired this morning, you know those mornings when you wake up and it felt like you've only slept for 2 minutes?? I had one of those, I just wanted to stay in my cozy bed all day and sleep!! but then I realised it's FRIDAY!!! So I jumped out of bed (O.k maybe I rolled out of bed) and hopped on the scale and I was down .6!! Ok maybe .6 isn't the greatest loss ever, BUT I'm happy with the loss and I know what I need to do! Thanks for the kick in the ARSE guys! I need to get back to the gym! So I plan on dragging myself to the gym after work and also tomorrow morning! I wanna be in OnedeRlAnd this week!!! thats my goal!

X-Box 360 News.... I bought Guitar HERO!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!! my cousin payed for half of it as a birthday gift which was really cool! and then we Rocked on!!! The coolest part is that because I have X-Box 360 you can play guitar hero LIVE! so with other people!! its crazzzy!

We don't have much going on this weekend Ash works tommorrow and I work Sunday! so we're probably just going to lay low and play video games all weekend! (Can you believe I'm 26???) LOL...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Guitar Hero is soooooo fun! You'll definitely have a great time with that! DBF and I always play it when I come over, and I'm not very good and DBF is like an expert so we always have a good laugh about how bad I am at it! :P

Congrats on the loss! A loss is a loss and it means you're going in the right direction -- down, not up! :)

Jamie Lyn said...

I love guitar hero! You need to try rockband too...you can play the drums!

Congrats on the loss. .6 is great, its more than a half a pound. Think of what a half of pound of butter looks like!