Friday, February 8, 2008

It'S fRidAy!!!!!!!!

Thank God! What a busy week!
I had my WI this morning and I'm down .2 which is good by me! considering I got a visit from my friend "TOM" last night! blahhh I have horrible cramps!
I was surprised to see the numbers on the scale this morning I thought for sure I had gained due to my TOM and the fact that I only got about 4 AP's in all week!
This week I'm definitly going to step it up and get back to the gym, my cough has cleared up a lot and I'm feeling better!
For the weekend I plan to do NOTHING! Ash is coming over tonight and we plan on beating the game we're addicted to for XBOX 360 (Hitman) and we also plan on watching movies all weekend... we're both broke and exhausted!
HAppy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It all depends on how much you sell. The more you sell, the more you get.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's still weight loss! Have a great relaxing weekend!! What movies do you plan to watch?