Thursday, February 28, 2008

thuRsdAy's RamBle...

I'm calling it a Ramble because I don't have much to report...
I've been OP all week! I've only went to the gym once this week because I have a stupid paper due tonight so I've been working on it all week! However I've been trying to get some exercise in by doing other things like stairs and parking far and running around! Hopefully this will help with my WI tomorrow... I had a sneak Peak at the scale this morning and it wasn't in Onederland but it was down! Lets hope It'll go even more down by tomorrow...
I have school tonight!! Blaaahhhhh It's so cold outside I just want to go home and snuggle with my pillows in bed!
NSV for me today! I walked in to work this morning, took off my jacket and my supervisor said "geez Jessie, you can really tell where your losing weight!!" I was soooooo happy and told her that I loved her! I'm also bringing her a coffee tomorrow! LOL
Hope every ones having a great day! I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to post, I figured since its a little quiet right now I'd update you guys on whats going on!
Thank you all for you motivating comments! your all the BEST!!
byee for nOw!!!

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Work and school at the same time? You have far more ambition than me! :)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! I hope you see the number you're hoping for!

Jamie Lyn said...

Congrats on the NSV...it is always nice when people notice you are losing weight because sometimes the scale isn't moving but those inches are shrinking; that is so great!!

I had night school last semester and I absolutely dreaded going, especially in cold weather :(

Good luck on your weigh in. If you don't get to onederland this week you will next week...the most important thing is, you are down!

Jamie Lyn