Sunday, February 10, 2008

boOooOo tO wOrkiNG on a SuNday!

I know I know, how can you be working on a sunday!?? The thing is, my boss has helped me so much in the past and I just cant say no to him! he was stuck for today and the next few Sundays so I agreed to work! It's not like I'm doing much! I basically had to come to the office unlock the door for teens taking Drivers Ed and sit here online all day and do nothing! I would just rather be in my bed! I'm sooo sleepy!

The weekend so far has been good! just been relaxing! I made a great breakfast yesterday morning for me and DBF, Grilled cheese, eggs and fruit! it was so yummy! and I also did pretty well for the rest of the day considering it was Saturday and thats when I usually slack the most!

Have any of you watched "Juno" yet? if you haven't you must go see it! It's my new favorite!! a friend of ours has a burnt copy of it and leant it to us! It is soooooo cute!

This week I plan to get back to the gym, my broncitis is pretty much gone and my parents are back home from vacation which means I don't have to worry about leaving my grandmother at home alone (she lives with us, and is way to cute! and 83 years old, I just don't like to leave her by herself) so my schedule should get back to normal and hopfully I can see OnederLand this week!!! Wish me Luck!

No comments: