Thursday, February 7, 2008

HoLy SnOw bAtmAn!!!!

I don't think I've seen this snow in years!!! It’s crazy! The good news is... I've been OP all week! The bad news is.... I haven't gone to the gym!
I finally went back to the Doctor on Tuesday and I have Bronchitis!! Which means I didn't want to go to the gym and cough up a lung... but I did manage to get some AP's shoveling snow yesterday, this morning and probably this evening! Man I miss my dad! lol lucky him he's relaxing on a beach and not outside in the freezing cold shoveling our driveway!
I've been feeling good about my eating, tomorrow's my WI although TOM is coming to visit anytime now I'm hoping to either STS or have a loss...
I've been feeling a bit down about money, I have so much stuff to pay for and not enough money! My job pays really well but it just never seems enough! I'm definitely in the minus's and cant seem to get out of it! This morning I almost had a heart attack when I didn't have enough money to pay for my gas! I used my credit card (which is almost maxed out) and told the person at the register that my debit card has been acting funny! (How embarrassing!!) Oh well hopefully I'll just win the Lottery! lol Wouldn't that be nice!
Anyway off to eat some lunch!

No comments: