Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm OP!

Sooooooo......
All day yesterday I was OP!!! yay ME!!
I've planned my meals for today and plan to be OP all day!
LAst night I was supposed to go to the gym but Ash and I had to go to the bank and then I had a meeting with an AVON rep. so I wasn't able to get to the gym! however I popped in a "Walk away the pounds" work out tape and did a short but sweet 1 mile walk...
I definitely plan to go to the gym tonight after work!
So yea, I'm an AVON rep. not sure how I feel about it but we'll see how it goes... I have tons of ladies here at work that are excited for it and also my friends and family are interested in it... I'm just trying to make some extra cash and hopefully this will help!
I LOVVVVVED BLC last night!! it was sooo great! And I'm so happy that Paul got kicked off! he didn't deserve to be there!! he needed to be there probably the most due to health problems but did you see how bad he ate when he went home??? Holy geez! I'm a big fan of the Black team but I gotta say the Blue team rocked that WI last night!!!
Anyway off to do some work!
I'll be posting some pics of the Breast Cancer Fundraiser! So look out for them!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm an Avon Rep too! Just started actually. Welcome aboard! I submit by first order tomorrow. It's quite small (only $150) but I only had 5 orders, and might get 2 more tonight because today's the deadline. I just wanted to make some extra money too. Good luck with this new journey! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet its nice to be back on track--good luck to you!