Tuesday, February 26, 2008

thiS yeAr iS mY yeAr!! thiS yeAr iS mY yeAr!! thiS yeAr iS mY yeAr!!

I was chanting this on the elliptical in my head last night... that's right I said elliptical! I WENT TO THE GYMMMM!!!! finally I got my butt back there and it was one haaaaaarrrrd workout!!! it sucks that I haven't gone in so long because now I feel like I'm starting alllllll over again!! so I only did 20 minutes of hard core elliptical and then I did a nice moderate walk on the treadmill! It felt great! and I plan to go back tonight....

I hopped on the scale this morning and I was down! not in Onederland yet but hope fully by Friday (my WI) I'll be there!

Other then that I don't have much else to report.... Hope everyone has a super fantastic day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, good for you! That is awesome! Keep on pushing and you'll be in Onederland in no time! :)

Jamie Lyn said...

Yey for going to the gym and yey for being down some weight!! The newsletter is a reminder is for my guests attending my wedding as it is a destination wedding (so it will include a packing list, fun things to do in punta cana ect).

I hope you get to onederland this week! With being OP and exercising I'm sure you will make it!!

Have a great day :)

Momma Bear said...

I am a mystical fortune telling gypsy today. I see great things in your future. What's this? Ommmm.... ONEDERLAND! Ahhh... yes, keep going to the gym and you WILL reach onederland this week.

LOL! Hi girl! Great job getting back to the gym! Success breeds success eh?

Have a good one!