Thursday, February 14, 2008

hAPpY VaLeNtiNes dAy!!!

yay!! I have a wonderful valentine! Ash brought me a huge beautiful bouquet of flowers last night for my birthday/valentines day! they are so beautiful... he kept telling me that he had no money and that he was going to wait for the weekend to get me a gift... it was such a cute surprise when he showed up at the house with these flowers! I love him so much! and I'm so Lucky and Happy to have him!
ok ok enough with the mouuchhhy stuff!
Tomorrows my WI so I'm trying to get in tons of water and hoping for a STS this week, due to all the birthday festivities (cake) LOL I dont think I did so well...
I haven't gone to the gym at all again this week! I just cant get myself to go! I'm going to try and go after work for a hour but we'll see how I feel after work!
Tonight Ash and I are just going to hang out at his house we're not doing anything to crazy only because we have a really busy weekend where we will celebrate Valentines day!
Hove everyone has a Lovey Dovey day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck at your WI hun! :) Those flowers sound super beautiful! You're a lucky girl! DBF just called and said he was out to go to the florist to get flowers for his mom and drop them off at her work. That got me thinking... hmm... I think he is trying to trick me somehow! LOL :)

TinyTrim said...

Since I'm posting a few days late, hopefully your weigh-in went well!

And Ash sounds like a sweety :)