Thursday, January 31, 2008

aNotHeR bUsy dAy!

wOw! Today was so hectic at work I didnt even get a chance to post!! I also didn't go to school tonight because I got off work late and I was tooo tired to face the nasty traffic on the 401!

I also haven't gone to the gym since Tuesday!!! boooooo I've been sick though with a nasty cough and I dont want to push it... tomorrows my 3rd WI I wonder if not going to the gym will effect the scale negatively! I really hope not! It's funny though, I haven't gone to the gym and I feel horrible about it! It's like my body is craving the excercise... Never thought I'd feel that way! I'll definitly be going to the gym tomorrow night and probably be doing some cardio and a Pump class (my new fav. class)

I cant believe tomorrows Friday already! this week FLEW by!!! But thats definitly fine by me! Anyway, my cousins coming over with her Wii! gotta go get ready!

No comments: