Sunday, February 24, 2008

GOOOOO LeAfs GOOOOO!!!!!!

Last night I was on my way home from Ash's at around 6:30 PM (he was going out with his friends) I got a phone call from my Aunt asking me if I wanted 2 tickets to the Leaf game!!!! I was a little confused, because this never happens to me! So I asked... whens the game?? how much are the tickets??? and who am I going with?? this is what she tells me... "your going downtown RIGHT now, the game is in an hour, you don't have to pay a thing and you can bring Ash with you!!!!!!" I was soooo excited I called Ash told him to cancel his plans and I picked him up, we headed downtown, met up with my aunts boyfriend (I like to call him SHHHVuNcle! = Should've been my uncle) picked up the tickets and went to the game!!! Leafs won 3-1... Our seats were in the 100th section, behind the net!!! (the seats were amazing!!!!!) it was an awesome game!! soo GO LEAFS GO!!

This weekend has been OK for being OP I haven't splurged to much, and every things counted for so I feel great... I stepped on the scale this morning and I was down 1 pound... lets see if it goes even further down this week!! My goal is to be in ONEderland this week!

On Friday I posted a vent on the GDT about my co-worker who isn't pulling his weight at work and us having to pick up his slack... I was really upset and even more upset when I got some really snarky and rude comments from people... It's just so annoying that these people just sit there and wait to put people down on their threads.... I like to go by the rule... "if you don't got nothin nice to say, then don't say nothin" It's just ridiculous and very high school like... but oh well "se la vie"

Anyway... I'm working today (boooooo) I have a paper due on Thursday and I haven't read the book yet! so I'm off to start that now!! Hope everyones having a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Momma Bear said...

Free Leaf tickets?! You lucky bum! :) We moved to Ottawa two years ago, but are still die hard Maple Leaf fans. When we go to a game here, we mumble "go leafs go" under our breath for fear of being beat up by Sens fans. LOL! :)

Re: the GDT reaction - snarky and rude comments come and go don't you find. Some days, it's a fun, entertaining place to hang out. Other days, some people are so rude and obnoxious I log off in disgust. I say "thhththtppppphhhh" to lazy co-workers and to snarky gtd'ers.

Rooting for ONEderland for you!

Take care!