Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WeiGht wAtCherS... wHat???

Oh man since my 1lb gain on Friday things have just gone down hill!!! I have not been OP AT ALL!!!
This weekend was really busy!
My sister and cousin took me out to dinner and a movie on friday night (@ "Demitris" which consisted of a sandwhich and then a huge chocolate ice cream/fudge brownie crepe mmmmmmmmmm.... ) then saturday we had that Breast cancer dinner and dance! Which wasn't so bad but for some reason on Sunday Ash convinced me to eat McDonalds! which I hate! and didn't even enjoy!! and then Family Day came along and we did nothing but play video games and munch on snacks!!
But today is a new day!! No more Birthdays coming up or occasions so hear we go again!! back oon track!!
My motivation: Seeing the pics from Saturday at the fundraiser and not being impressed!!! :(

Hope everyones doing better then me!!

~ Nobody said it was easy ~

No comments: