Monday, February 11, 2008

nOt a gOod dAy!

Ash and I got into a HUGE fight yesterday!! and I'm soooo frustrated! I feel like we keep doing this and it scares me! Unlike some people that eat when they're upset I don't eat, I feel sick to my stomache and my nerves take the best of me!
The weekend was good I didn't binge on anything to crazy like I usually do on the weekends! I was pretty good, although I didn't track anything for sunday I still feel like I did alright!
I'm hoping to go to the gym tonight (depending how I feel)!
Tomorrows my Birthday! and I just feel sooo blahh!
Thats my vent! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your fight with your DBF! My DBF and I haven't had our first fight yet... so I don't know how it feels :( But knowing that if we did, I'd totally binge, so good for you for not giving in! :)