Friday, February 29, 2008

cLoSee.... bUt nO ciGar!

First things first! I didn't get to my Onederland goal! I did however go down .8 which is ok... I was hoping for more but oh well! like Jamie Lynn said, I'll get to Onederland next week!(Thank you) slow and steady wins the race! I like the little motivational quote that WW gave me when I tracked my weight this morning “Feel pride in how far you’ve come and confidence in where you’re going.” I do feel proud! I feel proud for being OP since the beginning of January!! that's almost 2 months!!! And I'm confident that I will stick to it! in case none of you know ThiS yeAr iS mY yeAr!! LOL
I hear a little voice in my head saying "think about how upset you'll feel when summer time comes and you can't feel comfortable in a tank top... keep going Jessie! You can do itttttt!!!"

This weekend is kind of busy, I babysit Charlie tonight! I cant wait! I haven't seen him in a few months! for those of you that don't know, I was Charlies Nanny for the summer up until December! he's the cutest baby ever! if he was my baby I'd post a pic... but he's not my baby, you'll just have to take my word! tomorrow, Ash and I are taking a drive to Cambridge to pick up a phone from my cousin and hang out with them for a bit and then we have a date in the evening Dinner and a movie....or Dinner and Bowling!! haven't decided yet....and then I work on Sunday!

Anyway I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Congrats on your loss this week!
As long as the scale is going down, its a good week for me!

Momma Bear said...

Hi! I love you quote and your upbeat post! :) Hope you have a great weekend too!