Wednesday, March 5, 2008

sNow DaY! WooOoHoOoo!!

It's a snow Day here which means our office is closed! so I got to sleep in a bit relax and now I actually have time to post!! It's been so crazy here on my end!
I've been OP but because of TOM coming to visit soon I'm so bloated and feel like eating ONLY chocolate! it's weird because I'm not usually like this! but the break outs on my face are evidence of cheating and binging on chocolate!
I feel so unmotivated these days! I'm so tired when I get off work, I can literally hear my bed calling me and saying "go to the gym tomorrow Jessie... come snuggle with me!!" I swear it says that! and I don't want to upset it! LOL
Nothing much is going on I was praying for a snow storm actually just to get a day off! I needed this day to chill out watch TV do some laundry...
Hope all you bloggers are doing great I finally have a chance to catch up on your blogs!
Have a great snow day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow days are awesome! I stayed up until 1am and got to sleep in until 10:45am and it was heaven! lol. What if you packed your gym clothes and took them to work, and then went to the gym after work? My mom does that because she says if she comes straight home after work, she won't feel like going back out to the gym. It could work! :)

Momma Bear said...

You're back! Glad to hear you've been OP! :) I thought you'd been snatched by the goodie cupboard gremlins. LOL (not really...)

TOM - Boooooo! I hate it too! My pms-ing and emotional binging usually starts right about now. BooooOOoooo!

Gotta love snow days! They are like winning the lottery! LOL!