Tuesday, March 25, 2008

cAnt thiNk Of a tiTle tOdaY! LOL...

Good morning!
I'd like to report that I, Jessie went to the gym last night! LOL I think I'm on a roll! I did a 1/2 hour "NewBody" Cardio class, I had never done it before and because if was only 1/2 hour long I figured I had nothin to loose... pffft! I sweat my a$$ Off!!! It was fun! I then jumped on the treadmill for 1/2 hour...
so I got an hour workout in. Not bad if you ask me!
I'll be doing weights tonight and then cardio.

Not much is going on at my end... I'm excited for Biggest Loser Tonight! It's getting sooooo Good!!! I love seeing all the progress! My cousin Sandra is coming over to watch it with me so we'll munch on popcorn! yummy!

Hope every ones having a great week!

1 comment:

Luthien said...

Yay good for you! I need to get myself to a gym too!