Monday, March 24, 2008

iS it reAlly mOndaY??

Wow! this weekend flew by!!
I WI on Saturday instead of Friday and I was down 1.2!!!!! I was very excited! But still not in Onderland! because of my bad couple of weeks! Feels like I'm never going to get there!! Soooo Frustrating!!
This weekend was alright I didn't count much points but I know I didn't do horribly! So I'm back at the gym tonight and going to sweat away these couple of pounds that will take me into Onederland!
So even though our office is closed today my boss decided that our program should come in because we're pretty busy... So not fair! LOL
I have a crazy week ahead of me and hoping to also be able to get to the gym!
Hope everyone had a great Easter! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jamie Lyn said...

I know it feels like you are never going to get to Onderland but you will...just keep on pushing!!! Working on Easter Monday sucks!!! I hope you had a happy Easter though

--Jamie LYn