Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 dAys iN a Row!

I did it again!! I went to the gym last night!! I'm on a roll people! I feel great!
I did the elliptical for about 35 minutes, and then the treadmill for 30 minutes... I was sweating like crazy but it felt fantastic!
After some discussion with some of the ladies on the boards last night I'm going to incorporate more weights into my workout routine... apparently if you do weights before cardio you burn a lot more calories... who woulda thunk?
So its the long weekend and I'm very excited to be off for the next few days. I don't have to much planned other then some family time on Sunday! I think I picked the wrong week to get back on the wagon, so many Easter Treats and the gym is closed... Well I'll manage and try my best.
Hope everyone was a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for all the motivation ladies! You guys are the best!!

1 comment:

Jamie Lyn said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
Good for you getting to the gym. I definately find that when I do weights and cardio together I burn more calories and lose more weight. I usually do weights 3x per week with cardio afterwards and then 2-3 days of just cardio. It really works for me. I did notice though that the first week of doing that, the scale stayed the same. But the week after I had a big loss!!
Congrats on recommitting too, sorry I have been MIA!
--Jamie Lyn