Monday, March 10, 2008

Is it fRidAy yeT??

SO another weekend gone! And I'm already looking forward to the next weekend!!! LOL I don't think I've seen this much snow in my life!!!
I had a good weekend it was relaxing and fun! we went over to Ash's brother's house Saturday and it kept snowing and snowing so we slept over there... My weekend was filled with horrible food choices but when I stepped on the scale this morning to have a sneak peak since I didn't WI on Friday due to TOM I was down!! I was very excited and felt extra motivated!
I packed my breakfast, lunch and snacks for work and so far so good! I feel hungry though which I often feel on Mondays but I think I'll be OK!
I don't have to much going on this week same old, same old... I'm just hoping it stops SNOWING! it's getting a bit annoying now and I'm soooooo ready for summer! well except for the fact that I haven't lost as much weight as I wanted to for summer so lucky for me its still winter gear season! LOL!
I hope everyone's doing great, I'm on lunch now so I'll be checking out everyone's blog!
HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

I hear you about the snow! Our banks are do high on either side of our drive way that we have to throw the snow OVER our heads! (And by "we" I mean my DH.) LOL! :)

How exciting is your mirical loss?! Don't you just love that? It's like the diet fairy granted you a reprieve. :)

Great job packing your lunch and snacks! WI is just around the corner and I'm predicting a loss! :)

Hope the rest of your week is going well!

Momma Bear said...

Um... Our banks are SO high, not... erm... DO high.