Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dRum rOll pleAse........

..................... I DID IT!!!!!! I went to the gym last night!!!!! I couldn't let you guys down!!! (or Stacie that is! LOL) I dragged myself to the gym, when I got there I dragged myself up the stairs to the changing room, well when you get to the changing room there's no turning back!! LOL
My plan was to do about 1/2 hour on the elliptical and then about half hour on the treadmill....
The gym was sooooo packed! I was lucky to have found one elliptical free and calling my name.... so 1/2 hour came and went and there were still no treadmills available so I kept on going! I did 45 minutes on the elliptical burned 550 Cal's. and then did some weight machines for 1/2 hour!!

Gym membership = $30/month
Gym shoes = $130
Gym attire = $40
Sweating like a maniac and feeling AMAZING afterwards!!!! = priceless!

So needless to say I'm going back tonight! NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I loved the way I felt after my workout and then tracking it and seeing 9AP's on my Points Tracker!!! What a great feeling!!!

Thank you for your motivation!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

ahem...testing...testing...can you hear me at the back...yes? ok.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it brings me great pleasure to introduce to you a woman who with sheer determination and will dragged herself step by step up the steep incline of the Physical Enhancement Arena. With pure grit she earned not 7, not 8, but NINE ACTIVITY POINTS! (pause for cheering, whistling and clapping...) Please welcome back onto the wagon, the one, the only JESSIE!"

You: "Thanks you. Yes, thank you so much. No really, thank you. (ducking head in false modesty.)I would like to thank my fellow bloggers, my boyfriend, my best friend, and... oh sorry! I know, I'm taking too much time, but thank you everyone, you know who you are! I love you all!"

LOL! Way to go! :) If only they had Will Power Awards...!

Unknown said...

Wow that is awesome Jessie! You should be so proud of yourself! I know how easy it is to just stay home when you don't feel like working out, and how hard it is to get out the door. But once you're there, you're right, there IS no turning back.

I'm actually looking forward to the gym tonight, and I'm still sore after Monday night's workout! :P