Tuesday, March 18, 2008

RecOmMitiNg!

So I've fallen wayyyy off the wagon!! I thought there was no hope! but I've given myself a pep talk and have decided that I want this more then anything!! I'm starting fresh!!
How many times in ones life can one do this to herself!!
I wake up and think about my weight I think about it most of the day and even before I go to sleep!! So why is it soooo hard????
Weight issues has been with me all my life!! I just want to crawl in a hole when I think about my weight!! It's so hard for me to keep motivated!! But why should it be hard?? I feel so gross about myself and I just cant get it together!!!
So here's to starting fresh!! I packed my lunch and snacks! And I'm also pushing myself to go to the gym tonight!! no ands, ifs, or buts!!!
I'm kicking this weight to the curb no matter what!!!!
That's the end of my Rant!

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Yay! Welcome back onto the wagon! Your rant reminds me of the quote, "I've settled this for once and for all a million times before!" :) This time it's going to stick. I can tell! :)

It will feel so awesome for you to be out from under the cloud of guilt that being off track brings! :) WHOOOoooOOOOoHHHHhhooooOOoooo! It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, sun shiny day! :)

p.s. I will be checking tomorrow to see if you did go to the gym! :)I'm going to be insane busy, but I am going to log on and check! BB is watching! Haha! :)

Momma Bear said...

Just checking in before heading out for the day... well... didja? Huh? Did you get to the gym? :)

Yep the whole family around the table thing giving me warm fuzzies is so true! And I must admit that I love the compliments to my cooking!:)

I have a big basement, so we have 2 double beds and 2 single beds down there, as well as people on couches, and in our two guest bedrooms. :) We have lots of cots and blow up beds for the children. We have both of our kids in our king sized bed. :) People will be flaked out all over the house! :)

Ok, I really gotta run! Big day of shopping with my girlfriends today! :) WoooHooo! :) Ttyl!