Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My firSt pOst...

Ok so I've been reading some other peoples blogs and decided that this might be a great thing for me... So I think I'll try it out and see how it goes...
I'm Jessie I'm 25 years old and I have been on and off WW for years and I've decided that 2008 is my year! so far so goood and I hope to continue the journey!I've struggled with my weight all my life and I've decided to change that this year! I want to stop thinking about how gross I feel and start doing something about it! I have all the support a girl can ever ask for and I'm very excited to do this once and for all!
Last night I had a date with one of my best friends at the gym! We did a Body Pump class and it was fantastic except for today I'm really sore! I took a nice bubble bath after the gym hoping that it would help this morning but it didn't! to tell you the truth I love the soreness! it justifies a great workout!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow WW and message board addict, congratulations on starting the blog. I keep on saying I am going to but then I never get around to it.

Anonymous said...

:) you are cute..

Paige'smom

Mandy said...

Congrats on starting a blog. I have recently started one too. I haven't shared my addy with anyone just yet, but it is nice to write anyways ...and use it as a journal to be accountable.
Good luck with blogging!

Joni said...

woo hoo welcome to the rest of your life!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's addictive. I love my blog and I love writing on it. It makes me feel so focused. I look forward to reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting your blog! I love blogging and the great people I meet through it.

- Suze (a fellow AQUArian!)