Wednesday, January 23, 2008

bUsy! BuSy! bUsY!!!

Wow things have gotten busy around here! I started a new position at work it'll just be for a few months but we're organizing a huge project for the end of March! I share an office with 3 other people luckily 3 out of 4 of us are counting points! which makes things a lot easier!

Last night I went to the gym again we tried another New Release class called "Combat" ohhhh boyyy was it hard! I actually ended up leaving it half way through because it was too fast paced for me and my legs were still very sore from the day before. I jumped on the tredmill though and had a nice moderate walk...

Anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? this is one of my favorite shows right now! I can't believe how much these people work out! it's insane! I joined the WW version of BLC Challenge and I'm on the AQUA team! our stats are outstanding! GOOOO TEAM AQUA!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Biggest Loser. It motivates me more to stick to WW. :0)

Anonymous said...

I go to a GoodLife gym too! Have you tried Body Flow yet? It's not too hard while you're doing it but the next day you can really tell you've had a work out! Good luck with WW and the blog world!

The Bustards