Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MoRniNg yA'll

Another busy day ahead of me! I can' believe its the end of January! Time is flying soooo fast! and my birthdays coming up! (Feb. 12)
Last night I went to the gym and we decided to give the classes a rest for a little bit! I really had to push myself to go because I wasn't feeling very well... but after a hard core 1/2 hour on the elliptical, a nice moderate 1/2 hour on the treadmill and a whole lota sweat! I was glad I went! I felt better afterwords!
Today I'm going for lunch with all the staff at the old program that I was working with, I worked there for 4 and a half years and the program ended a couple of weeks ago so it'll be a goodbye lunch :( the bad news is, the restaurant we're going to (Louisiana's) doesn't have Nutrition Information!!! so I'm not sure what I'll order.
Watched Biggest Loser tonight! it was so sad that Maggie's friend left! That's to bad, I really thought the Black team would have had a great WI! Anyone else think the teams are unfair?? the Blue team has 5 men! of course their WI's are going to be huge!
Anyway! Gotta get some work done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely the teams seem unfair! I hated how Bob picked all the big number losers and Jillian got stuck with mostly girls.

Good luck at dinner! Try to look for a dish with something like chicken and a side of vegetables. Remember the words "grilled", "poached", "steamed" "boiled", etc.