Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF!

Well thank God its Friday!! What a busy week!
Friday's are my WI days... So I stepped on the scale this morning expecting to see the same numbers as yesterday (up 2 pounds) but to my surprise I lost those 2 pounds and stayed the same weight as last week! hey it's not a loss, but its also not a gain!! Which is fine by me!! hopefully I'll have a good loss next week...
So tonight I'm doing another Pump class. I'm brave, I know! after struggling to walk all week because of this class I'm going to torture my legs again and start all over with the pain! So I'm meeting Christina (one of my best friends) 45 minutes before the class, getting some cardio on the elliptical and then heading to pump some iron! lol
I don't have to much planned for the weekend... Friday nights are usually my "girls" nights and DBF hangs out with his "Boys" so Sandra (my cousin) and I are going to watch 27 Dresses! and tomorrow during the day I'm hanging out with my other cousin and her baby girl (5 months) and then not to sure what else!
Weekends are the hardest for me for staying on plan, luckily I have all my flex points and I'll definitely be tracking everything!
Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Krissmc85 said...

have a good time tonight at the movies, that movie looks good!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the STS! It's much better than a gain! :0) And enjoy the movie... I loved it!

Joni said...

woo hoo go you!!

Jamie Lyn said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog. Congrats on STS...your right it is much better than a gain!