Thursday, January 24, 2008

kiNda diSaPpoiNted!

So this morning I stepped on the scale to have a peak before tomorrows official WI and I was very disappointed to see that I was up 2 pounds! I don't understand why!! I have been totally OP all week and have been working my butt off! My mom thinks it might be muscle weight but I'm not totally convinced on that!!!

I went to the gym last night I needed to be pushed because I was just sooo exhausted but I had a great work out on the Elliptical and Treadmill!

Do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day??? That's how I've been feeling lately! I get off work at 4:30 go home have a snack and head to the gym by the time I get home I have dinner and feel soo drained! Poor Ash (DBF) has to hang out with an over tired girlfriend all the time! lol

I have school tonight! booooooooo For those of you that don't know I'm at York University Part time (1 night a week) working towards a BA so that I can get into teachers college! I really hate school and I wish that I can get into teachers college with experience instead of schooling... I'm more of a hands on type of girl! I was in college for 3 years and got my Child and Youth Worker diploma but after working in the field for a while I decided that I'd love to be an elementary school teacher! ughh! which meant I had to go to Uni.

Anyway enough blabbing! Gotta get to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

Don't worry about the fluctuations--it happens all of us. I am at Brock U in Concurrent Education for Primary/Junior. Going to Teachers College in Sept. Best of luck on your weight loss journey!!

New me! mind,body & soul said...

like ur page. feel free to check mine out
meighansjourney2007.blogspot.com
;)))

TinyTrim said...

Hiya! Thanks for linking to me! I've linked back and am looking forward to reading more from you :)

And Victoria is right, our weight can fluctuate so much during the week and during the day, too. Your mom is also correct in thinking it may be muscles. You may be exchanging fat for muscle or your muscles are retaining water as they heal.

Keep drinking the water and don't worry too much about the weight fluctuation. The downward trend over time is what matters most :)