Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i'M gEttiNg siCk.... AgAin!!!

I don't know how its possible to get sick twice in the same month! But I'm proof it actually does happen! I'm coming down with a cold but I've loaded up on Buckley's and Fisherman's Friend! I went in to see my Doctor this morning and he sent me to get a chest X-ray done! I'll be doing that after work! I hope everything is OK...
Besides all that I went to the gym last night, met up with Christina and we did a Body Flow Class (yoga) and a Body Jam (Dance) class... The Yoga was awesome! remind you I haven't done yoga in a very long time so some of the moves were quite tricky! And the dance class was hilarious! you should see some of the moves we were all trying to pull off!! The instructor made it look so easy!! and good... Christina and I couldn't stop laughing! I don't think we'll be doing that class again it was way too funny!
Today is my 21st day OP!!!! this is awesome! I'm really proud of myself and I'm actually feeling really good! Who woulda thunk? lol
Anyway, off to start my long busy day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats on the 21 days OP! That is awesome! :0)

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my Blogger address. It is now http://jennifers--journey.blogspot.com. Thanks! :0)

TinyTrim said...

I've gotten sick twice in a month. How does that happen??? It sucks! Hopefully this cold will pass you by, or at least pass by quickly :)