Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm BaCk!!

I'm sOrry ladies I've been MIA! the job fair that I was organizing was on Monday and Tuesday so I have been working like 12 hour days!!! It was very successful! We had 57 different employers, 20 different community agencies and 4000+ job seekers come through in the 2 days!! It was awesome!! and very fun! So because we have been working so hard they gave us yesterday and today off! Yesterday I stayed in bed most of the day I was sooooo exhausted!!! and today I got up went to an appointment and now I'm trying to catch up on blogs and the boards!
I haven't been terribly bad but I haven't had the time to follow the 8 Healthy Guidelines! But I'm back on track! and ready to kick April in the ARSE!
I do have a NSV! I bought a nice linen blazer type thing from Dynamite and it was a LARGE!! not an EXTRA LARGE!! WooooOOooHoOooo!!! I also had a blouse from Jacob that I had bought last year and I thought was going to be to tight!! but it fit perfectly!!
Hope everyone is doing well!! Again I'm sorry for being MIA!
Time to catch up!!

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Yesssss!!!!! NSV's rock! Good for you! :)

Glad to have you back! We missed ya! :)

Unknown said...

Wow you've been a busy girl! I've missed you! :)

Congrats on the clothes NSV! That is awesome! :)