Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hAppy hUmP dAy!

Good morning fellow bloggers! It's Wednesday, the sun is out and I'm feelin good!! LOL Honestly the Sun does wonders for me, I'm in a much better mood! I'm excited to get out and goin! and i think it helps a bit with motivation!

So I walked to the gym like I said I was going to (Sticking to the plan!) and when I got there I did some weights... I'm at GoodLife and they have a nice little set up... they have numbered some weight machines from 1 - 8 and kind of made it like a little circuit, on each machine it tells you what muscles you're working and they have pasted a little blurb/tip on them... apparently your supposed to do only one set of 8 - 12 reps on each machine to see any results... I did 2 sets of 12 reps on each machine, which took me 30minutes! I really feel it in my muscles this morning!! It's a great little workout!
After pumpin some iron, There were no treadmills left so I hopped on the last Elliptical that was left and had a nice 20 minute workout, I could have gone for longer but I hadn't eaten anything before I left to the gym and I was starving!! so I didn't want to push it, besides I still had to walk home!!

So to sum it all up
10 minute walk to the gym and 10 minute walk home = 20 minutes + weight machines 30 minutes + a great 20 minute Elliptical workout = AN AWESOME WORKOUT!!!!

Other then all that fun stuff I don't have to much going on, Sandra (my cousin) came over last night to watch the Biggest Loser Finale which was sooooooo good!! I'm soo happy Ali won!! wooooHoooo GIRL POWER!!!!

Tonight I will either go for a walk or to the gym I'm not 100% sure yet, it all depends on how nice the weather is and how I feel!

Hope your all having a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Good for you! I'm so glad you feel so good :) It's amazing what the sun does to ya, eh? I was really moody and cranky all winter, and now that the sun is out, I'm a lot happier! :)

I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow and have a good workout. Running and some weights :)