Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF!?

Happy Friday?? not so much for me!
Today is my last day at my job! I'm pretty sad but I think I'm hiding it well! I can't believe that I will be unemployed on Monday! This is sooooooo not like me! I've always been one to have like literally 3 jobs on the go! and now I don't have 1??? I'm pretty stressed out but I have an appointment at a recruitment agency on Monday and hopefully they'll be able to find me something soon! I've also applied to many company's and I guess it's just all a waiting game from here!

I've been OP All week!! I'm very happy about it and feeling good! Last night I went for a walk because it was sooo beautiful outside... I had to meet Ash at the bank so I took a huge detour and met him there... it was only about a 40 minute walk but still better then nothin right??

Tonight I babysit Charlie (for those of you that don't know he is a baby that I used to be a nanny for) I'm hoping that when I get there he will be fed and ready to go for a walk! they're house backs out on to trails and they are sooo peaceful and so great to get in a nice walk... If he isn't fed then we may not have time to go for a walk... I will put him to bed (@ bed time) and hop on their treadmill!

Other then that there isn't to much planned for the weekend.... I guess just some relaxing and job hunting! Hope everyone's doing great!!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Momma Bear said...

You'll have a new job before you know it! :) I like recruitment angencies because they work so darn fast. You go for the interview and start soon after that. Good luck!

Way to go with the walk! You're right, anything is better than nothing. A forty minute walk can take you quite far eh? I'm always surprised at how far you can walk in a short amount of time.

Have fun with little Charlie tonight!

Stacie